The six Forest Paths that lead to this Chapel
Chapel Willibrorduskapel in the forest of estate Landgoed Geijsteren, Venray, Netherlands. Long before the building of this chapel - in gothic style - the location was a place of pilgrimage. The chapel dates from around the 16th century. Next to the chapel there is a centuries old well traditionally known as the holy spring and a boundary stone out of 1551. This boundary stone marked the boundary between the Land of Cuijk and the Land of Kessel and is now the border between the provinces of North-Brabant and Limburg.
Information regarding the photo(s) such as date, time, Exif-data and if applicable blogs, series or projects.
Date : 11/04/2016
Additional information - if applicable - regarding season, category or theme and about the location, nature reserve and national park.